+91 9811-480-480 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Massage – It is a great way to help your hair regrow organically.The use of hair oils and masks on the scalp stimulates the scalp and may promote hair thickness. Stretching during the massage is supposed to increase blood hair development and thickness in the dermal papilla cells at the bottom of the hair follicle. Hair creation, hair growth, and the shedding and renewal cycle all rely on these cells.
Massage has also been shown to promote blood flow and scalp health. Hair growth increased blood flow and scalp health, according to a 2019 study.
Taking the time to massage your scalp on a daily basis can also help you relieve stress and tension, which is an extra benefit if these feelings are causing you discomfort
Use your fingertips, not your fingernails, to massage your scalp. Apply mild to medium pressure as you move little circles across your scalp. While there is no defined amount of time for a scalp massage, in the 2019 study, each scalp massage was administered daily for 4 minutes for a period of 24 weeks.
2. Aloe Vera- Hair loss has historically been treated with aloe vera. It also moisturises and calms the scalp. It can help to get rid of dandruff and unclog hair follicles that have been clogged by too much oil.
Several times per week, apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair.
A few times per week, apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair. You can also use aloe vera-based shampoos and conditioners.
3. Virgin coconut oil- Coconut oil includes lauric acid, a type of fatty acid that penetrates the hair shaft and helps to prevent protein loss.
Depending on your hair type, you can apply coconut oil either before or after you wash it. You can use a leave-in treatment overnight or for a few hours before washing your hair if your hair is oily. Coconut oil should be massaged into your scalp and hair. It can also be used as a leave-in conditioner if your hair is dry. More research on coconut oil as a hair growth stimulator is needed, however it has been found to lubricate the hair shaft and reduce breaking.
Coconut oil applied to the scalp also helps to replenish the microbiome of the scalp, making the scalp and hair follicles healthier, according to one study.
4. Vivisection- Viviscal is a natural hair growth product that helps people with thinning hair grow more hair.
It contains Amino Mar C, a marine complex made up of a mineral-rich combination of shark and mollusk powder, organic silica, and vitamin C. (derived from acerola cherry). These chemicals can aid in the regeneration of new cells as well as the strengthening of existing ones.
To observe effects, you must take the capsules twice daily for at least 6 months.
5. Omega-3 fatty acids- Omega fatty acids, which are high in nutrients and proteins, can help boost your hair from the inside out. Hair density and diameter can be improved by taking an omega supplement with antioxidants. It also helps to prevent hair loss.
Omega fatty acids aid cell function and can promote immunity, resulting in improved general health.
Before adding any new supplements to your diet, make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and check your doctor.