Know Your Products
Keshalka hair oil is ayurvedic bled enriched with Onion & Ustekhadoos gives your hair the necessary nourishment to help fight against hair and scalp problems. It is nutrient-rich oil that gives soothing care to dull, lifeless, weak hair and tired scalp to assist transform their texture and health. Apply Keshalka hair oil on the hair strands to smooth down and seal the cuticles and restore hair’s natural shine and softness. Regular use of the Keshalka hair oil helps to grow hair faster, almost 4 to 6 weeks for complete hair growth
Biotin Smithways capsules is a natural supplements rich in essentials nutrients amla, grape seed extract & biotin that supports healthy hair growth, maintains glowing skin, and reduces the brittleness of nails. It is used to treat hereditary hair loss. It prevent further hair loss & help hair to re-grow. It works by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles on your scalp.
- BOOSTS HAIR GROWTH : Keshalka Hair Oil, in combination with natural ingredients enriched with onion & Usthekhadus which reduces hair fall and promotes growth of lost hair in female & male pattern hairloss.
- NOURISHES SCALP : Keshalka Hair Oil is known to nourish the scalp. Rich in vitamin D & Sulphur , provides nutrition to scalp, making hair healthier and stronger.
- Hair growth : Keshalka Hair Oil is very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp which helps in hair growth.
- Anti- hair fall : Keshalka Hair Oil have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp.This in turn helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
- Dandruff Control : Keshalka Hair Oil can be used to fight dandruff owing to their rich anti-bacterial properties.
- Healthy Hair : Keshalka Hair Oil is naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help to give you healthy hair.
- Natural ingredients : Keshalka Hair Oil is a blend of 100% Natural oils and herbs like onion seed, bhringraj, extracts of amla, brahmi, sikakai, neem , . It is Parabenand Sulphate free.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Keshalka Hair Oil can be used on any type of hair, be it curly, straight, textured, thick, thin, fine, coarse, colour treated, etc. It also can be used on any sort of scalp.
- BALANCES SCALP: Keshalka Hair Oil is a non-sticky, non-greasy hair oil for silkier & stronger hair and with its fast absorption, makes it perfect for the hair moisturization. It are often used for scalp treatment also.
- Treat Hairloss- Keshalka hai roil enriched with natural ingredients which curbs the hairfall.
- Supports hair growth & makes them lustrous as well as strong
- Powerful antioxidants
- Helps in maintaining healthy & glowing skin
- Strengthens nails & reduce brittles
- Supports healthy functioning of thyroid
- Helps in the metabolism of fats, protein & carbohydrate
- Aids in repairing & rebuilding tissues
- Useful in regulating cholesterol & blood sugar levels
- Onion Seed- Onion seeds or kalonji make the hair healthy and glossy . it's anti-fungal properties that keep infections away, and also reduce the probabilities of scalp diseases which cause hair fall. Onion seeds are rich in essential oils which nourish the hair and help it grow.
- Bhringraj- Bhringraj is also known as Kesharaj which means “Ruler of the hair”. It is rich in proteins, vitamins and antioxidants which help protect the body against certain infections. Bhringraj in Keshalka is is effective in promoting hair growth also as reducing the greying of hair. This is thanks to the presence of varied nutrients in Bhringraj that provide nourishment to the hair scalp
- Reetha- Reetha helps control hair fall by removing dandruff from the scalp. According to Ayurveda, dandruff is that the prime explanation for hair fall. It is a condition marked by flakes of dry skin on the scalp. Reetha helps to control dandruff and promotes hair growth due to its Tridosha balancing property
- Amla- Amla has always been a part of hair care rituals in the olden days. An elixir of hair, this wonder fruit is loaded with vitamin C and tannins. The nourishing properties in amla make it a natural conditioner for hair, giving it an extra smooth textu . Vitamin C in Amla helps dry scalp issues and therefore the accumulation of dandruff. The anti-bacterial properties prevent the itchy scalp which is caused by dandruff
- Neem- Neem is very popular as a medicinal plant. Neem leaves and its extracts are commonly used for their antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and healing properties. Neem has antifungal properties that may help within the treatment of dandruff. The effective use of neem to your hair can relieve the itchiness, inflammation, and irritation associated with dandruff.It helps in Intensify hair growth, Avert premature greying of hair, Conditions under nourished hair.
- Shikakai- Commonly termed as the ‘hair-fruit’, it promotes hair growth, reduces hair fall, controls dandruff and relieves skin ailments. From the ancient time, these soap pods being natural surfactant are being used for cleansing the scalp, strengthening the hair from roots, providing relief from scaling and also removing itching, dryness, greasiness and scaling of the scalp.
- Amla- Amla (phyto-nutrients) serves as a beneficial tonic for both skin & hair. Amla is rich in vitamins & minerals also a powerful antioxidant .
- It helps in increasing the scalp circulation & stimulate healthy growth. Vitamin C of amla produces collagen protein which helps in stimulating hair growth, both length & volume wise.
- Grape Seed Extract- Grape seed extract is an industrial derivative of grape seed contains a high content of vitamin E which is natural sun protection. It is rich in antioxidants & commonly used as a deep moisturizer, sealant, shine enhancer & heat protector.
- Biotin- Biotin is water-soluble viramin that’s part of vitamin B family.
- Your body needs biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy. It also plays an important role in the health of your hair, skin & nails.
- Vitamin C- It is powerful antioxidant that helps protect against the oxidative stress caused by free radicals. In addition your body needs vitamin C to create protein known as collagen-an important part of hair structure.
- Vitamin B9- Folic acid (vitamin B-9) is responsible for healthy cell growth (these cell include skin, hair & nails). Biotin improves the body’s keratin infrastructure. Biotin stimulates hair growth, prevents premature graying, & increases volume & shine in the hair.
- Vitamin E- Vitamin E is rich in antioxidants reduce the oxidative stress in the scalp. Vitamin E improves the blood flow in the body & increase blood supply is said to increase the hair follicle thereby improving hair growth. It also balances oil production & add shine.
Lets Talk About Your Hair Problems
Male/Female Pattern Baldness- Androgenetic alopecia is a common form of hair loss in both men and women. In men, this condition is additionally referred to as male-pattern baldness. Hair is lost during a well-defined pattern, beginning above both temples. Over time, the hairline recedes to form a characteristic "M" shape
Premature Greying- Premature greying of hair (PGH), also known as canities, can have negative effects on appearance, self-confidence, self-esteem, and social acceptance of the affected individual. Cause of greying is incompletely understood. It is a posh multi-factorial process mainly considered to be an interplay of nutritional, stress, genetic and environmental factors.
It is another skin condition that can cause scalp tingling. It occurs when the hair follicles become swollen and inflamed. Bacterial, viral, and fungal infections are among the foremost common causes. In addition to a burning or itchy scalp, folliculitis can cause pain, pimple-like red bumps, and skin lesions.
The telltale signs of heat-damaged hair are pretty evident. After one too many blow-dry sessions, your hair may start to point out the signs of overstyling: It’s harder to manage, and it doesn’t hold its shape also when you style it. Heat damaged hair have some signs : split ends or ends that easily break off, white nodules at the end of your hair shaft, overly dry hair, rough or stringy hair texture & hair breakage.
Dandruff is a common condition that causes the skin on the scalp to flake. It isn't contagious or serious. But it are often embarrassing and difficult to treat. Mild dandruff are often treated with a mild daily shampoo. If that does not work, a medicated shampoo may help